- Ready to Use Right Out of the Box: No need to take this Viotti violin bridge to a luthier for costly custom-fitting. It's expertly precut & sized to fit most 4/4 violins.
- Superior Wood for Superior Sound: The better the maple, the more sensitive it is to vibrations. That’s why your Viotti Violin Bridge is crafted of higher-grade maple with ultimate sound sensitivity.
- You'll Instantly Hear the Difference: With its precision pre-cut thickness, your Viotti violin / fiddle bridge ensures greater speed of sound. Result? Your violin will play faster, clearer & sharper.
- Genuine Ebony on the E String Side: Unlike many violin bridges, your Viotti 4/4 bridge has an extra-hard ebony insert that effectively keeps your E string from cutting into the wood.
- Easy to Customize: Your Viotti bridge fits most 4/4 models without requiring any adjustments. But if you do need to shape it for your violin, you can easily sand down the feet for perfect custom fit.
The Viotti Violin Bridge: Crafted of Finer-Grade Maple and Pre-Fitted for Most Violins
Why settle for a crudely made bridge that requires expensive adjustments? This Viotti 4/4 violin bridge is so skillfully built that it:
- Easily fits most 4/4 models with no (or very little) adjustment
- Smoothly transmits vibrations for full volume and ringing clarity
- Facilitates speed of sound for faster, sharper playing
The secret's the careful workmanship featuring:
- Extra-fine-grade solid maple, as durable as it is beautiful
- Custom pre-cut / semi-fitted design
Fits Most Models, So It’s Ready When You Are
Why pay a luthier to carve, shape, and tweak your violin bridge? This Viotti 4/4 bridge arrives all ready to use with:
- Slightly curved feet that follow your violin's arch
- Precise pre-cut thickness, perfectly thinned to optimize sound transmission
- Pre-cut grooves customized for the strings
Simply loosen your violin strings, position your Viotti bridge, tighten the strings, and start playing. It's that simple.
Superior Solid Maple for Supreme Sensitivity
Quality does make a difference. That's why your Viotti Violin Bridge comes in well-aged, higher-grade maple, finely grained for exquisite sensitivity to delicate sound vibrations.
With a longer grain on the front and shorter grain on the back, this premium solid maple transmits each and every string vibration straight to your violin's belly for fuller, richer volume and clearer, sharper sound.
Stronger Support for the E String
Over time, your E string can cut into the wood of your bridge. To prevent this, your Viotti violin bridge features a special insert – made of rock-hard genuine ebony – directly under the E string. That way, you can count on this better-made bridge for long-lasting durability.
Can Be Customized in Minutes (If Needed)
While Viotti's pre-cut bridges will fit most 4/4 violins, there's always the chance your particular model may be an exception to this rule. If that’s the case, simply sand down the bridge feet until they custom-conform to the curve of your violin's arch. Takes just 2 to 5 minutes, with hardly any effort.
*This bridge is designed for people who have no access to a luthier. If you have a high-end violin, please have your bridges custom fitted by a luthier.