- SUPERIOR QUALITY TUNED TO YOUR BUDGET: This premium carbon cello bow offers quick response & bright, focused sound at a very affordable price. Supremely strong, stiff & well-balanced.
- HANDMADE BY EXPERT PROFESSIONALS: Unlike mass-produced bows, your Viotti carbon fiber bow is carefully crafted – by hand – by skilled bow makers at an award-winning violin workshop.
- ONLY THE FINEST MATERIALS: From its ebony frog to its white Mongolian horse hair, this exquisite black bow is built for years of use. With elegant mother-of-pearl & nickel trim.
- SAFELY DELIVERED IN A HARD, STURDY CASE: Rest assured your Viotti cello bow will come to you safe & sound. Each bow is thoroughly inspected, then carefully packed & shipped in a professional bow case.
- BACKED BY A 2-YEAR WARRANTY: If your Viotti cello bow is defective in any way, return it within 2 years for a full refund or replacement. Ideal for all skill levels, student to professional.
The Viotti 4/4 Carbon Fiber Cello Bow: Handcrafted by Skilled Professionals for Superior Sound and Quality
Tired of paying a fortune for inferior mass-produced bows?
Upgrade to Viotti Now
This versatile carbon bow is lovingly made by hand in a famed artisanal workshop, so you can count on it for:
- Stronger carbon fiber construction, resistant to weather and moisture
- Optimal weight – perfectly balanced from tip to frog
- Premium white Mongolian horse hair...
... plus much more. All for far less than you'd pay for a costly Pernambuco bow.
You'll Feel and Hear the Difference
Try it and see. Your Viotti Cello bow is stiffer, stronger, more responsive, with a sleek, contoured shape for ultimate flexibility. You'll love its rich, resonant sound: smoother legato, crisper staccato, and cleaner, brighter spiccato with more evenness and control.
Made by Professional Bow Makers
Forget bows sold by factory resellers. Choose Viotti for Exquisite Workmanship. Viotti workshop is specially devoted to crafting fine string-instruments and accessories.