- Strings to last: The violin strings' special synthetic core is made from the finest & most flexible single filaments along with high quality winding materials
- Superior sound: Great dependability, full and powerful volume, lively sound with a high degree of modulation
- Long lasting: These specially designed violin strings are made from nylon, which is resistant to heat and humidity changes
- Pirastro quality: Constructed using the latest manufacturing techniques, with strict quality control, which musicians around the world recommend
- Features: 1 x full set Pirastro Tonica 4/4 Violin String Set. Medium Gauge with stainless steel Ball End E string
Choose reliable, robust yet beautifully sounding strings with the Pirastro Tonica 4/4 Violin String set. The strings are medium gauge with a ball end. Made from a special synthetic core, each individual string in this set is carefully crafted from the finest and most flexible string filaments, alongside high quality winding materials. Tonica violin strings are the top of the line synthetic core string from Pirastro. • E string: Silvery steel • A string: Aluminium/Synthetic • D string: Silver/Synthetic • G string: Silver/Synthetic The Pirastro Tonica 4/4 Violin strings feature great dependability, full and powerful volume, lively sound with a high degree of modulation, extremely quick response, and they tune immediately. What’s more, they are resistant to changes in heat and humidity. The violin strings are constructed using the latest manufacturing techniques, with strict quality control, which musicians around the world rely upon. About Pirastro strings: Because of the quality of both their strings and rosin, Pirastro has become the byword for a sound which is both beautiful and dependable. As a result, a great number of string musicians play and recommend Pirastro strings. With their tonal flexibility and expressive power, Pirastro strings have inspired musicians to create their own unique sound by taking full advantage of their instruments best qualities. Each individual string in the Pirastro line has been meticulously crafted to provide musicians with an unsurpassed choice in tonal colours. Musicians can choose from the complete range of gut strings (e.g. Passione and Oliv) to synthetic strings (such as Evah Pirazzi and Tonica) or steel (e.g. Flexocor and Chromcor). Finally, Pirastro rosins are designed specifically for use with Pirastro strings and this combination is responsible, in no small part, for the excellent world-renowned Pirastro sound.